Basic Identification and Contact Information
NodeSpot collects basic identification and contact information to:
- provide you with the services you've purchased;
- gain insight on our user base
Information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us to extract class information. For example relating to demographics or usage of a particular service or page.
Your Monitoring Information
This information is used to provide functionality to the service you have purchased and is not disclosed to any other unauthorised parties. This information is stored specifically:
- to alert you to any potential issues your server may be having;
- to give you access to reporting capabilities to view such things as: latency, errors, uptime statistics and more;
- to show public reports (if enabled);
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- general announcements, billing of services, etc.
- Website Usage Information
NodeSpot may collect general website information about its visitors to improve our customer experience. Statistics such as geographic location, average browsing period and page hits per use may be collected. NodeSpot will never associate this information and user details with any specific identifiable individual however general statistics may be provided publicly.
NodeSpot makes use of a third party to process your financial data and credit card information. This data is stored and processed in a data centre within Australia, and holds the PCI DSS 2.0 certification standards. If you are concerned with regards to how this information is stored and processed, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies are used for the below methods:
- to hold user session data (required for our management interface to work);
- to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve the user's experience. This cookie collects information including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
When we receive a complaint, we record the information you have given to us to assist in the complaint resolution. In the unlikely event that a disagreement reaches a legal level, this information may be given to the appropriate authorities.
Third Party Use
NodeSpot uses third parties to help us provide the best service possible. In these case it is necessary to use specific information for these third party tools, programs, and software's to function. NodeSpot is not responsible for the use of your information by our third party providers, however we can guarantee we only partner with quality, reputable companies. If you are in doubt or have questions around the use of your information with our third parties, we suggest contacting NodeSpot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Information Outside of Australia
NodeSpot operates within the laws set in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. While this is the case, to provide the best possible coverage and a true 'Global View', NodeSpot employs the use of service providers outside of Australia including other countries such as Europe, America and Asia. Accordingly data obtained within the Australia may be 'processed' outside the Australian region.